Sunday 14 June 2009

Hmm

laughing hard and reeling words
no regard,
this whole scene is absurd
waster joe, waster bob,
paying your way with your dead end job
cocaine high, makes you fly
illusion and intrusion
penetration and sedation, heart is in remission.

you make a joke, i want it revoked
you're the joke, a fucking...
encapturing nothing, you'll die looking
systematic workings of your dark cold beat
fanciful songs and ale
passed out drunk, dead on the street
my heart cold, and my passion old,
you never meant to entail, this whole thing grows stale.

i'll crawl away and drag my bones
across this concrete retreat,
i'll punish myself with whips and stones
i'll laugh at this joke, betraying my life
talk to the devil, and stroke his sythe
sexual innuendo never gets you far
but baby, this isnt the first time...
you've punctured me with rhyme.



something ive just scribbled down tonight.
sleep time.
x

No comments: