Monday 23 November 2009

What's a blogger to do...when she has no need to blog? Eternal riddle.... I love to write, but as of late (well...quite a few months apparently) it hasn't come easy. Which usually is a good sign as I tend to write more whilst pulling my hair out and losing my sanity. =]

Lesse now ;) I've moved to York, begun my course, already started failing miserably (oh the joys of alcohol, a fellow insomniac flatmate, and many other distractions that make attending lectures near impossible.) I've made peace with some heartaches and heartbreaks, moved on like a good little trooper, and honestly don't think I've been as happy as I am right now =\. Which is weird to me as I've thought many MANY times over the past 3 years that I couldn't get happier. But yet I do. And I cry inbetween, and shout, and feel like I'm watching my life sink away, yet it never quite is. How serene, how reassuring, how BPD of me. ;)

Anyways keeping this short for now, going to wait til next year to start actively getting my life together =]
Ciao.

No comments: